Old 20-03-2010, 17:58
Bán bộ audio dvd good, đẹp, nguyên bản. Giá tốt.

Không bán nữa. Thanks anh em.

Last edited by yellowriver; 29-03-2010 at 08:00.
Old 20-03-2010, 17:59
Re: Bán bộ audio dvd good, đẹp, nguyên bản. Giá tốt.

Ampli nguyên bản, đẹp gần như trong hình. Linh kiện chất lượng cao toàn tụ ELNA for Audio...

DVD:

Cái trên cùng nhé.

Còn đôi loa ko biết tìm hình đâu vì tất cả nó ghi đều bằng chữ que, miềng chịu ko dịch được.

Reviews nè

Con 730R sau 720 chút. Xem kỹ sẽ thấy khác nhau tẹo ở nguồn.

DVD thì nhiều các bác tự search giùm em.

Last edited by yellowriver; 20-03-2010 at 18:01.
Old 20-03-2010, 18:06

Máy ảnh để cơ quan. Chụp tạm bằng đt nên hơi xấu, các bác thông cảm.

Thêm 1 đoạn nói về âm thanh

Like all DVD players, the E80 will play audio CD's. I do not intend to use the E80 as my CD transport; the Yamaha CDC-775 will be set aside for the time being due to space limitations and the RA60 will take care of CD playback (using either the RA60's DACs or the 950's DACs), but I did toss in a disc to see how it sounded and was extremely pleased. If the E80 was all I had, I would be very happy with it, even with the analog output -- presumably due to the stereo DVD-Audio DACs tucked inside.

The DMR-E80 will play back MP3 files stored on CD-R or CD-RW, much like my DVD-RA60 , and it can recognize up to 999 files in 99 different groups on a single disc. Unlike the RA60, however, the E80 includes an actual interface for this function. It provides a menu listing track names, although it is still not capable of using ID3 tags so it uses the file names to determine track titles. The tracks are broken down into groups, with each folder on the disc designated as a separate group. Similarly, group titles use the associated folder names. The E80 includes a tree mode for displaying the disc folders, which can help find what you are looking for pretty quickly. For CD-R's prepared specifically with this interface in mind (they recommend adding three-digit numbers to the front of each file and folder name to determine sorting, such as "001 first folder" and "001track1" or "003 Song Three"), it would be possible to develop a fairly convenient library of music, but for anyone with an existing collection of MP3 archive CD-R's, the manual hints that there may be some odd quirks in how the E80 sorts folders and tracks. I created a disc with some of the MP3's I keep around at work, creating folder names and modifying file names to match the recommended format, then compared it to an existing MP3 archive disc with albums arranged in folders. The tree mode makes navigation straightforward and convenient. Folders and files are sorted alphabetically with long file names displayed, so the recommended method of including a three-digit number in front for sorting is not entirely necessary. My existing disc was just as easy to navigate through as the test disc that used the recommended file naming convention. Sound quality is fair, certainly no better than the RA60 did with MP3 and still not true CD quality. I found that Pro Logic II processing of MP3's from the E80 sounded collapsed and I preferred stereo playback; this may be due to the MP3 format in general, or to the E80's MP3 decoder. The DMR-E80's MP3 playback support is definitely an improvement over previous players' MP3 playback, even if it still lacks the features that are standard on computer MP3 players like WinAmp (random play, custom playlists, visualizations, etc.), and it is sufficient for convenient background music even if it is not cut out for serious listening. For providing tunes to my wireless speaker (which is connected to zone 2 of my Model 950) as background music while doing yard work or for background noise during a party, the E80's MP3 support would be pretty convenient, although the ability to create play lists and a random play mode would be welcome additions.

Last edited by yellowriver; 20-03-2010 at 20:42.
Old 20-03-2010, 22:35

up cái đi ngủ nào. Mod thông cảm. Muốn đăng chi tiết nên chiếm hơi nhiều chỗ.
Old 21-03-2010, 08:50

UP chu nhat nao.
Old 21-03-2010, 09:19
Đã tốn tiền

toàn hàng lạ. có mỗi kon Amp chất ! up cho bác ! xa quá !
Old 21-03-2010, 09:32

Con amp này chất âm ngọt, chạy một lúc nó nóng lên nghe như đèn ấy bác ạ.

HI. Con DVD quá nổi tiếng. Bác google ra cực nhiều review, tips, trick...Giá lúc mới của nó cũng khủng luôn ~900$ thì phải.

Loa thì cỏ, em ghi khuyến mại mà.
Old 21-03-2010, 10:45

Up hộ bác. Nếu lấy mỗi amply thì có dc khuyến mại đôi loa ko ?

Đc em qua sông em vác cho
Old 21-03-2010, 17:26

upppppppppppp
Old 22-03-2010, 07:49

Up. Tuần mới vui vẻ nha bà con.