Old 06-09-2019, 16:21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Ae cho mình cách học từ vựng hiệu quả và nhanh nhớ không, chứ em học kiểu vừa đọc vừa viết khoai quá
em học từ đến nổi stress, học nay mai quên mặc dù học xong em có đem ra áp dụng dịch bt các thứ, từ ngày càng nhiều nhét vào đầu khó khăn quá
Old 06-09-2019, 22:17

có cái gì hayk ôhng nhỉ
Old 07-09-2019, 12:21

Could someone help me to correct my essay? I just do it as a stereotype.

Many people think that the government should spend more money on railways rather than roads. What extend do you agree or disagree?

When comes to talking the solutions to tackle the congestion, options diverge greatly. Many people think that the government should spend more money on constructing railways or subways instead of roads. I understand why they have that perspective but I would like to argue the benefits and drawbacks it bring to.
On the one hand, constructing more railways and subways is a part of solutions to cope with the congestion so I agree that the government should spend more state budget for it. It helps to ease the conditions by alleviating people traveling on roads in rush hours and let people from outside city could enter the city more easily so that could steam the increasing number of the city population and population density.
On the other hand, I consider that investing more in railways and subways is just a temporary solution because of its limited volume that could cover while roads could extend easily and much cheaper for constructing and could serve with far more volume. In addition, railways and subway lines are fixed so you just go to places where having stations and totally opposed to the flexible of roads.
So I think railways and roads both are worth to spend the government budget for but have to scrutinize and evaluate closely in each certain specific circumstances.
Old 07-09-2019, 15:08

I have a commment on the youtube. It gets 248 likes. I feel proud of myself. So I did a helpful thing. I think you also agree with me if you read it :v

Quote:
The fate of love

The fate decided for me that's a girl, I have never loved any person.

I looked at my future but I can feel it that will be difficult for me,

My poor family and some little brothers, sisters cause me and my parent had to hard working more,

My parent loved me very much so they were looking for a person who help me met my husband in the future.

They hope me that I will take married to I will be happy about later,

But I haven’t ever seen him and of course I don’t fall in love with him,

I was scared he was coming to my home and cried so my parent talked about him.

I have never loved anytime. What’s love?

How about love?

How deep is the river? I can’t know it.

I don’t know what does he think and does it change in the future?

I have been living at my peace home for a long time.

I wonder I love him, he will do me get upset and sad,

The shallow river or deep river, this thing no one can know

I haven’t come the dock yet. So I don’t know water at there be pure or dirty.

And then he and his family came to my home,

I became his wife.

I left and my little brothers, sisters still stay their home. They were sad when they saw me go out.

My parent were more fun but they cried so happy too,

My parent adviced to me should obey my husband family.

I stood on the boat to come new family. I wanted to ask few wave…

The life of the girl, they don’t want to love any one. Is that thing right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycGfvA1vkR8
Old 07-09-2019, 21:18

Mình muốn nói là "Tôi muốn tìm một người có thể cùng tôi đi tới tận cùng của thế giới" thì viết là "I'm looking for someone, who can go with me to the end of the world." có đúng không hả mọi người.
Old 07-09-2019, 22:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by huahoanghiep View Post
Mình muốn nói là "Tôi muốn tìm một người có thể cùng tôi đi tới tận cùng của thế giới" thì viết là "I'm looking for someone, who can go with me to the end of the world." có đúng không hả mọi người.
to the edge of the world. Mình nghĩ vầy đúng hơn
Old 08-09-2019, 00:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo2990 View Post
Just WriteFreely!

Iron Musk
An interesting person I've recently known/ learned about is Elon Musk. Although he is very famous, I only know about him after I read his biography.
The reason why I'm interested in him is that he is a creative person. He has miryad ideas, many of them became true that're contributing to help humankind. An example is Tesla which is a smart electric car maker/ manufacturer. Tesla's cars don't use fossil fuels so they don't emit polluting gases to the atsmosphere.
The second reason why I like him is because he is a strong man. He's never given up in any difficult situations. He has failed many times in his career before getting where he is right now/ becoming such a successful person. He even lost one of his sons.
For those reasons, I believe he is the real-life Iron Man and an inspiration of my life.

There are some bits that sound weird and I would love to correct them for you but maybe it's better to leave it for the pros lol.

P.s. It's kind of funny that you keep using "myriad". Personally, it's good that you're trying to use uncommon words but sometimes those words can make your writing sound unnatural. So... maybe try to learn words that are being used by actual English speakers. I'm sure something about tech or whatever is much more impressive than a random passage with a bunch of weird words.

Sent from SM-N960 using vozFApp

Last edited by tmh_0412; 08-09-2019 at 01:44.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangg71 View Post
Could someone help me to correct my essay? I just do it as a stereotype (1).

Many people think that the government should spend more money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

When it comes to taking actions to tackle traffic congestion, options diverge greatly. Many people think that the government should spend more money on constructing railways or subways instead of roads. I understand why they have that perspective but I would like to argue the benefits and drawbacks it brings up.
On one hand, constructing more railways and subways is a part of the solutions to cope with congestion so I agree that the government should spend more state budget for it. It helps to ease the condition by reducing the amount of people on the roads in rush hours and let people from outside enter the city more easily. Therefore, we can deal more effectively with population growth and density. (2)
On the other hand, I consider investing more in railways and subways is just a temporary solution because of its limited capacity while roads could be extended easily and is much cheaper to construct and could serve a lot more people. In addition, railway and subway lines are fixed so you can only go to places that have stations, which is completely opposite to the flexibility of roads.
Therefore, I think railways and roads are both worth spending the government budget on but we have to scrutinize and evaluate closely in each specific circumstance.
1. I don't really get what stereotype means here lol.
2. I don't think building a subway system will reduce population growth or density. Like... people would still have more babies if we had a fully operational subway network.

Updated

P.s. are my changes any good? Can someone take a further look into this? Please. Thank you. .

P.p.s. btw, I am looking for good English teachers or centers in Sai Gon. My target is getting at least an 8 in IELTS. Budget is around 20 millions. Writing and speaking will be my main focus. I intend to take the test next year.

Last edited by tmh_0412; 08-09-2019 at 03:33.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmh_0412 View Post

" steam" is a spelling mistake. The correct is "stem". thanks
Old 08-09-2019, 13:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmh_0412 View Post
2. I don't think building a subway system will reduce population growth or density. Like... people would still have more babies if we had a fully operational subway network.

Updated

P.s. are my changes any good? Can someone take a further look into this? Please. Thank you. .

P.p.s. btw, I am looking for good English teachers or centers in Sai Gon. My target is getting at least an 8 in IELTS. Budget is around 20 millions. Writing and speaking will be my main focus. I intend to take the test next year.

In my opinion, people migrate in an urban center to look for jobs, if the public transportation system is well enough, they could live in rural areas with no worry about going late to work. Therefore, the number of people migrating in the city would be controlled or reduced. As a result, the population density figure would be stemmed or reduced.

My english is still not good. Please give me some advice to improve it
ý mình là gia tăng dân số vật lý, không phải tự nhiên

Last edited by thangg71; 08-09-2019 at 13:19.