Old 25-08-2019, 20:48
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo2990 View Post
Pleas correct for me.

I always want to visit Taiwan, because I like peoples in this country who always look like happy and I also like weather in there.
Taiwan is a medium Island on the Pacific Ocean in the East Asian that is near my country.
Taipe is the capital of Taiwan. I think Taiwan famous with electronics industry. Taiwan has a lot of electronics companies that produce myriad high quality devices.
About food, I just ate some cookie and noodle that are delicous.

Quote:
I always want to visit Taiwan because I like the Taiwanese who always look happy. Also, I like the weather in this country.
Taiwan is a medium island in the Pacific Ocean in the East Asian that is near my country.
Taipei is the capital of Taiwan. I think Taiwan is famous for its electronics industry. Taiwan has a lot of electronics companies that produce multiple devices which have high qualities.
About food, I love eating some cookie and noodle that is so delicious.
Thím tham khảo, chuẩn hơn thì đợi thím EVN và thím Slave vào sửa nha
Old 25-08-2019, 21:40

Thím nào cần elsa hú em nhé

Gửi từ Xiaomi MI 8 Lite bằng vozFApp
Old 26-08-2019, 07:26
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Pleas correct for me.

I always want to visit Taiwan, because I like peoples in this country who always look like happy and I also like weather in there.
Taiwan is a medium Island on the Pacific Ocean in the East Asian that is near my country. 
Taipe is the capital of Taiwan. I think Taiwan famous with electronics industry. Taiwan has a lot of electronics companies that produce myriad high quality devices.
About food, I just ate some cookie and noodle that are delicous.
Quote:
I always want to visit Taiwan because I am curious that what makes Taiwanese always happy. Besides that, the warm/hot/cool/cold weather in there is also one of the purposes that I want to experien.
Taiwan is a small island in the Pacific Ocean. It is also near my country from the northeast. 
Taiwan island is a small country, which has the area of xxxx km2
Tapei is the capital of Taiwan. 
I think Taiwan is famous because of its electronics industry. It has a lot of giant electronics companies those produce millions of high quality smart devices each year.
About food, I just have tried some cookies and noodles. They were delicious.
10 char an lol
Old 26-08-2019, 13:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giam Doc EVN View Post
I always want to visit Taiwan because I am curious that what makes Taiwanese always happy. Besides that, the warm/hot/cool/cold weather in there is also one of the purposes that I want to experien.
Taiwan is a small island in the Pacific Ocean. It is also near my country from the northeast.
Tapei is the capital of Taiwan.
I think Taiwan is famous because of its electronics industry. It has a lot of giant electronics companies those produce millions of high quality smart devices each year.
About food, I just have tried some cookies and noodles. They were delicious.
Please. If you're going to correct someone, do it right. What's more, the guy asked for corrections, not additions. That's up to him to ask for suggestions.

For example, wanting to visit Taiwan simply because the local people look happy is different from being curious as to why they are happy. They bear vastly different fundamental meanings. To expand my point further, one means "I like that they're happy, that makes me happy" and that's that. The other means "I want to be there and find out their way of achieving happiness" - that is, to explore their way of living and it's much more profound and complicated than the original meaning.
Do you see how what seems to be a minor "correction" could steer the direction of the text? Be careful with your suggestions.

Your corrected version seems more cluttered than the original too.
For example:
Quote:
The last sentence could be incorporated into the first. What's the need to describe WHAT Taiwan is twice in two separate sentences? Just worded differently with the added mention of size?
The same principle could be applied to the bit about Taiwan's electronics industry. Here's my corrected version of the rest of the text:
Quote:
I think Taiwan is famous thanks to its electronics industry in which many tech giants produce millions of high quality devices every year.
As for Taiwanese food, I have tried some of their cookies and noodles. They were delicious.
One last thing. I'd be thorough with grammar and spelling too, those are the basics.
i7-8700k @ 5Ghz w/ Kraken X62 | Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3000Mhz |MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X w/ Kraken G12 + Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair TX750 V2 | WD Black 3TB | Samsung EVO 850 250GB | ViewSonic XG2402 | Dell U2312HM
Gear: Zowie FK2 + Logitech G502 HERO | Ducky Shine 5 Red| HyperX Cloud II | CLTL480

Last edited by DrPrank; 26-08-2019 at 13:54.
Old 26-08-2019, 14:18
Đã tốn tiền

Bài gốc nhiều lỗi sai lặt vặt, hoàn toàn có thể viết gọn lại được, mình cũng chỉ sửa thôi chứ không viết lại đâu:
- weather thiếu mạo từ the
- people bản thân là số nhiều rồi
- medium-sized
- ... is famous
- myriads of => từ này thực ra cũng khá hay nhưng mình nghĩ cho vào bài vốn đang dùng từ đơn giản và còn sai như của bác hơi buồn cười (lệch trình độ í)
- cookies với noodles
- delicious
Old 27-08-2019, 12:43

Quote:
Thank you nghiabros, Giam Doc EVN, DrPrank, Saberlarry
Always happy to help whenever I can.
As for your short essay:
Quote:
One of the amazing places in my country is Sapa. (Can I use relative clauses?) It’s in the northwestern part of Vietnam.
I don't see why not.
Quote:
Sapa is a small town. However, it has a large area of natural landscape and with a clean atmosphere.
Since the vast landscape is in contrast of Sapa being small, I suggest using with instead of and because you're trying to say that's what accompanies Sapa. Using and makes it sound like you're saying "Sapa is a small town but it has a clean atmosphere" which isn't as relevant in terms of contrast.
Quote:
 Most tourists always want to take a photo in there.
This is a bit tricky. The reason being there's nothing inherently wrong with this sentence. It does sound unnatural when you put it that way though. I do understand you're trying to say Sapa is beautiful so tourists want a photo. Therefore I suggest rephrasing it like so:
Quote:
Thanks to its breathtaking scenery, tourists can never resist taking a picture. 
This way, the flow is smoother and more natural. It gets the point across to the readers as well.
Quote:
However, snow is the most special thing of Sapa that is so unusual for a country in a tropical. The reason that Sapa also was known (Is this true grammar?) like Europe in Vietnam.
  1. I suggest changing in to passive voice and dropping However since it's a connector of contrast and there's nothing to contrast in the previous sentence.
  2. The second sentence is missing a connector. By itself, it doesn't make a lot of sense. What is the reason Sapa is known for being similar to Europe in Vietnam? If you're not using a connector, you should add same to clarify what reason.
  3. is known not was known since the latter means Sapa no longer exists or the fact is no long true to this day.
Here's my suggested version:

Quote:
What makes Sapa so special is the fact that it has snow despite being situated in a country having tropical climate. The same reason why it's considered similar to Europe in Vietnam.
And here's my corrections of the rest:
Quote:
Sapa is always over crowed whenever the winter comes. 
For a people someone who has ve never seen the real snow, Sapa would be is  a wonderful place for me I would to visit.
I hope this helped. I spent a tad too long trying to make this look pretty haha.
i7-8700k @ 5Ghz w/ Kraken X62 | Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3000Mhz |MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X w/ Kraken G12 + Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair TX750 V2 | WD Black 3TB | Samsung EVO 850 250GB | ViewSonic XG2402 | Dell U2312HM
Gear: Zowie FK2 + Logitech G502 HERO | Ducky Shine 5 Red| HyperX Cloud II | CLTL480

Last edited by DrPrank; 27-08-2019 at 12:50.
Old 27-08-2019, 13:22
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Thank you nghiabros, Giam Doc EVN, DrPrank, Saberlarry
Another "writing freely".

One of the amazing places in my country is Sapa. (Can I use relative clauses?) It’s in the northwestern part of Vietnam.
Sapa is a small town. However, it has a large area of natural landscape and a clean atmosphere. Most tourists always want to take a photo in there.
However, snow is the most special thing of Sapa that is so unusual for a country in a tropical. The reason that Sapa also was known (Is this true grammar?) like Europe in Vietnam.
Sapa always over crowed whenever the winter comes.
For a people who have never seen the real snow, Sapa is a wonderful place I would to visit.
Như cũ nhé bác. VD ở câu 1 có thể tóm lại thành One of my country's (most) amazing places is Sapa.
- for a tropical country/in a tropical area/in the tropics.
- The reason why Sapa is also known as/The reason that makes Sapa known as...
- Sapa is...
- Overcrowded
- Trong ngữ cảnh này không cần mạo từ "the" trước winter
- Ý bác ở đây là for a person, who has..., ko cần the trước snow... would like to visit
Old 29-08-2019, 00:11

Quote:
Thank you Mr. DrPrank, Saberlarry
You're welcome.
Quote:
If someone asks asked me "What’s my your favorite kind of pet?", my the obvious answer is would be a dog.
I love dogs because they’re so cute, friendly, and the most thing importantly that they’ll never abandon their owner.
I used to have a dog. She’s a breed native dog in to the Phu Quoc island. I got her when she was three months old. At that time she was just a shy tiny puppy look seems shyly.
However, after one year she had been living in my family, she grew up to become a beautiful dog. And A special trait she also has a special thing that’s is some curly hair fur on her back. That’s pretty cool.
She’s a good dog, very smartclever too. Her name’s “C” that which was inspired in by a singer who name’s called Beyonce. I chose that name because my dog has black hair fur and I also look up to Beyonce.
Three weeks ago, There a terrible thing happened a terrible thing for to me and C.
In the one early morning, we were running, suddenly C wanted to pee, so I let left her alone as usual and keep kept running. But just one minute later, I hear heard her voice yelling yelp/whimper. I was startled, so after that I looked round around only to saw see two bastards who was killing had killed my dog. I grabbed a rock and immediately ran to towards them. Unfortunately, they had ridden already gotten away in time on a stereotypical “blue motorbike” that as you know, so I just stayed stood there looking at them with my lovely dog.
Although I still loving love dogs, I will not feed have another dog one unless I have my own apartment.
So here's my explanations to the corrections since I'm too lazy to format my post:
1. You are asking a hypothetical question so you should use second conditional clause. The question is put in double quotations as well so it should be "your" not "me" since that's a quote of a question that someone else asks right?
2. "...they'll never abandon their owner" -> nothing wrong with this. Just saying you can also say something like "they're loyal" too.
3. Use "breed" to specify species of dogs, in this case is "Phu Quoc". "native to" means "originally from", not "native in".
4. Dogs don't really have "hair", for them it's "fur".
5. Avoid using "very", sounds redudant and lazy.
6. Dogs in particular or pretty much any animals in general that's not human don't really "yell" since they can't technically speak because they have no "voice". That's why words like "yelp" and "whimper" are used to describe their cry of fear/pain instead.
7. You put "blue motorbike" in double quotations so I'm assuming that a dog thief usually rides on one of those. In that case, use "stereotypical" because it describes the general assumption of those dog thieves.
8. Your grammar and spelling seem to be inconsistent. You need to work on your phrasal verbs too. It is perfectly comprehensible though.
Old 30-08-2019, 20:00

How can I translate "Believe And Achieve" into VNese in a perfect way?
Mình muốn dịch khẩu hiệu này sang tiếng Việt sao cho nghe hay và hợp lí nhất, các bạn giúp mình với.
My current idea is "Tin tưởng và Gặt hái". But I believe it would be better with your help.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_griffin View Post
How can I translate "Believe And Achieve" into VNese in a perfect way?
Mình muốn dịch khẩu hiệu này sang tiếng Việt sao cho nghe hay và hợp lí nhất, các bạn giúp mình với.
My current idea is "Tin tưởng và Gặt hái". But I believe it would be better with your help.
Ngữ cảnh là về cái gì vậy bác? bảo hiểm, xây dựng,bất động sản,...