Old 01-03-2019, 21:52
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoo Si Jin View Post
Maybe we still think english is such nonsence and grudgery when we turn back. And I think I am. Do you?
In my opinion, English need a place to pratice communication frequently. Schools or English centers give our more grammars, more papers, we spend most of time staring at papers. It is very boring.
i agree 100%. because we're not in a great environment with excellent education system for focusing on studying and practicing precisely so we are going slowly, not because we are loser but we are not going on shortest straight way
Bey the way i don't mean to blame this whole things on destiny or somebody. I always keep thinking that i have to look ahead and run like i'm the fastest man alive. That's a best way to deal with our life
Old 01-03-2019, 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoons View Post
i agree 100%. because we're not in a great environment with excellent education system for focusing on studying and practicing precisely so we are going slowly, not because we are loser but we are not going on shortest straight way
Bey the way i don't mean to blame this whole things on destiny or somebody. I always keep thinking that i have to look ahead and run like i'm the fastest man alive. That's a best way to deal with our life
I know that's a wish, just kidding
In my opinion, if you have had money when you was a child, you could have learned English from ILA, VUS, Khong Gian,.. All that Place has good environment to study. And if you could keep it for a long time, you could speak English very well
Old 02-03-2019, 18:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoo Si Jin View Post
I know that's a wish, just kidding
In my opinion, if you have had money when you was a child, you could have learned English from ILA, VUS, Khong Gian,.. All that Place has good environment to study. And if you could keep it for a long time, you could speak English very well
Sure, money controls sociaty bro

Gửi từ Htc Nexus 9 bằng vozFApp
Old 02-03-2019, 20:19
Đã tốn tiền
Re: Page 1227 - Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo2990 View Post
Bác ơi chỗ này có thể dùng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn ( I am doing) hay thì hiện tại hoàn thànd tiếp diễn (I have beeb doing)
Theo mình thì để thì hiện tại đơn thôi. Vì đây là một câu dẫn truyện chứ không phải đang miêu tả một hành động.
Giả sử muốn dùng thì HTTD thì phải nhắc đến cụ thể là đang làm công việc gì (grab, bác sĩ, kỹ sư,...)
Còn dùng thì HTHTTD thì phải thêm for n year (s) ở cuối câu (tôi đã làm công việc này được n năm).

Last edited by Giam Doc EVN; 02-03-2019 at 20:23.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:44
Đã tốn tiền

Just came back after a 3-day trip to Thailand. Thought it was a business trip, couldn't refuse my boss, turned out it was more like a revelry trip, though on paper we did have a conference to attend Normally people would say how fortunate I am to be in such trips, but I've never liked parties nor drinking anyway

And trust me, you don't need to study in English centers to be somewhat fluent, surely it helps - even massively, but mostly, things depend on you. You also are not required to approach foreigners and ask them to converse with you for a few minutes, personally I think that's such a weird thing to do Somehow it's a very common thing to do nowadays? Imagine you're a traveler and suddenly, while you're strolling around the city, some random dudes just surround you and eagerly ask you with open-ended questions Your mileage may vary, though. If you find it's helpful, then good for you. My method is to imitate various English sources and create a mixed accent, you can imagine as if you're talking with someone else on random/ specific topics, by this way you are able to both improve your reflex, reaction and your overall accent... The hell i'm talking about, this surely even sounds more eccentric and bizarre than the aforementioned method

If you want to hear me reading a short paragraph with no rehearsal beforehand, i can do it for you guys... What if i am a maniac and a delusionally vain person
Old 04-03-2019, 13:41

hey guys!! i'm newbie please help me English
Old 04-03-2019, 14:31
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeNo View Post
hey guys!! i'm newbie please help me English
I don't want to be a dick, but you should revise the article system first. "Newbie" in this case is a noun, therefore it must be preceded by "a"

And "my" not "me"
Old 04-03-2019, 15:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberlarry View Post
I don't want to be a dick, but you should revise the article system first. "Newbie" in this case is a noun, therefore it must be preceded by "a"

And "my" not "me"
ok dude thank u for that
Old 04-03-2019, 21:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberlarry View Post

And "my" not "me"
You are a dick translated to vietnamese meaning makes me laugh

Gửi từ Htc Nexus 9 bằng vozFApp
Old 04-03-2019, 21:56
K.I.A

Hi cả nhà,
Mình muốn tìm học một khóa tiếng anh thương mại hoặc tiếng anh cho người lớn. Nhờ mọi người hướng dẫn giúp mình địa chỉ uy tín nhé. Thanks a lot.