Old 15-10-2018, 21:19
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoons View Post
guys, i have a problem with learning new word, i like developing my vocabulary, some of which is so hard to know exactly the meaning for someone but i remenber it like a part of head. for instance the word "anachronism", i had watched movie and leaned it like a peace of cake . But in the basic word, especially adverb, i can't remenber it for a long. i don't know why, i tried to focus in all lesson i have, remenber what i suppose it's necessary. but in the next day, i would forget it
fuckoff cartoons, remember not remenber .
Old 15-10-2018, 21:32
Đã tốn tiền
Re: Page 1213 - Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoons View Post
guys, i have a problem with learning new word, i like developing my vocabulary, some of which is so hard to know exactly the meaning for someone but i remenber it like a part of head. for instance the word "anachronism", i had watched movie and leaned it like a peace of cake . But in the basic word, especially adverb, i can't remenber it for a long. i don't know why, i tried to focus in all lesson i have, remenber what i suppose it's necessary. but in the next day, i would forget it
You should try to write it in a complete sentence or a whole essay. It would make you remember better.
Old 15-10-2018, 22:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema 4d View Post
fuckoff cartoons, remember not remenber .
thank for pointing out my fail, sucka
Old 16-10-2018, 12:29

Hi there,
Can you told me what is difference betwen Essetial Grammar in Use and English Grammar in Use book?
I want to buy a book which can help me improve writing skill. This aim is to make me better, not for passing any examination. When I had come book store and look at content of those books, I looked at first glance content, I could not find different anything. Same content, huh?
Old 19-10-2018, 15:44

These day I didn't have any concentration for anything: from study to my family. It was almost 3-4 months that I haven't learned anything new. It's cold outside and I have lived in my cocoon for so long.

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using vozFApp
Old 19-10-2018, 16:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaStrike View Post
These day I didn't have any concentration for anything: from study to my family. It was almost 3-4 months that I haven't learned anything new. It's cold outside and I have lived in my cocoon for so long.

Me too,

I have depression so much but nobody knows that. Everybody still see me who is so good, they think I am fine. Sometime, I want to kill by myself.

I don't have interesting anything in the whole my life. I am alone in my room, a little musics, games, websites,... not enough to make I can feel fun. I need someone who can help me who escape this situation. I need to effort to live, I want to become a real human. I like an animal than a human. I just alive, I really do not live.
Old 19-10-2018, 22:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKhong View Post
Me too,

I have depression so much but nobody knows that. Everybody still see me who is so good, they think I am fine. Sometime, I want to kill by myself.

I don't have interesting anything in the whole my life. I am alone in my room, a little musics, games, websites,... not enough to make I can feel fun. I need someone who can help me who escape this situation. I need to effort to live, I want to become a real human. I like an animal than a human. I just alive, I really do not live.
We are all better by recognising our problems. These day, I have tried meditation and heathy diet. Going out and seeing the beauty of the nature can ease our pain in soul. Have you ever thought about travelling somewhere and disconnecting with the world ? Staying up late in one or two day for work and study is good, but that's enough. Get your body some energy and have a sound sleep. If you dont love yourself, how can others love you?

Old 20-10-2018, 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKhong View Post
Me too,

hmm if you are stucking in a problem, that mean you need someone to turn to for advice who might be yourself. Listen to me, your life is understandly a game, you lost to win. the more conservative you are, the more time you waste. You must change bro till you find a good live as you want. Remember, if sharks stop keep swimming, they will die
Old 24-10-2018, 17:05

Dịch giúp mình câu này đẻ mình sống ảo với. Cảm ơn trước nha
"Định rủ em đi ăn tối nhưng lại sợ thành bữa tối của em "
Old 25-10-2018, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaChem View Post
Dịch giúp mình câu này đẻ mình sống ảo với. Cảm ơn trước nha
"Định rủ em đi ăn tối nhưng lại sợ thành bữa tối của em "
i have planned pick you up, but i'm scared of being your diner