Old 09-06-2018, 10:52
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanDiRoiBiet.v4 View Post
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. ( I use dictionary for this comment because I don't remember how to write "appreciate"."

You made my day bro. I were smiling when I read your comment until I read the next one after. He fixed some errors in my comments. However, I still happy because I'd learned few new grammars.

Thank you so much, my friend. But I have question.
1. In my first sentence. I mentioned about this week (and today is Saturday, still in that week - present). Why you used "was" instead of "is".
2. In the last sentence, I were confused about using "this" or "that". And now I know how to use "this" and "that" correctly.
Thank you so much.
1. Tương tự với việc sử dụng "This morning" nhưng lại sử dụng thì quá khứ, vì ở thời điểm đang nói là đã qua "this morning" rồi (buổi trưa, chiều, tối). Trở lại câu "This week," làm sao thím biết được "This week is the most special?" Muốn biết được thì phải trải qua "This week" đó. Thời điểm thím đang nói là thứ 7, nghĩa là câu "This week" đang dùng là dành cho từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6 đúng không? Nếu đúng thì là quá khứ.

Old 09-06-2018, 13:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunTun12 View Post
My friend, here is some files for listening practice. Be sure to study hard day by day. I'm rather see you better in english in the near future than receive your appreciation while you dont try hard. MAKE PLAN NOW. Listening skill will be improved quickly if you learn everyday

https ://drive. google. com/file /d/1rbVr62CoAnzfRAo4cUK5q9iwlx4I9I_b/view?usp=drivesdk (tomato english)

https ://drive. google. com/file/d/1Pz3PtX9goIFl0LFOoeTqACBxC-UBwU1a/view?usp=drivesdk (longman english, it's a little bit harder)

There will bee more if you show me your passion

Gửi từ Samsung SM-E500H bằng vozFApp
Thank you. I'm trying hard now.
I'm going to take a TOEIC test next month. Hope I can show you a good result .
Old 09-06-2018, 21:24
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. ( I use dictionary for this comment because I don't remember how to write "appreciate"."
You made my day bro. I were smiling when I read your comment until I read the next one after. He fixed some errors in my comments. However, I still happy because I'd learned few new grammars.
Thank you so much, my friend. But I have question.
1. In my first sentence. I mentioned about this week (and today is Saturday, still in that week - present). Why you used "was" instead of "is".
2. In the last sentence, I were confused about using "this" or "that". And now I know how to use "this" and "that" correctly.
Thank you so much.
Ok dude, your 2nd comment still has minor errors but that's alright. The thing is it sounds more natural than your 1st one.
And "I was" not "I were". I appreciate you trying to practice here but I suggest you should also do grammar exercises like in those books high school students do
Old 10-06-2018, 19:47
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3.phantom.vn View Post
Ok dude, your 2nd comment still has minor errors but that's alright. The thing is it sounds more natural than your 1st one.
And "I was" not "I were". I appreciate you trying to practice here but I suggest you should also do grammar exercises like in those books high school students do
Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is I feel boring when do exercises because learning English isn't my hoppy. So I choose to read books and watch videos every single day to improve my vocabulary, grammar and listening skill in the naturally way. Beside, I work as waiter at a restaurant, so I can practice speaking skill (I forgot to tell you guys that I'm living in Canada).

Last edited by BanDiRoiBiet.v4; 10-06-2018 at 19:51.
Old 10-06-2018, 20:07

Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is I feel boring when do exercises because learning English isn't my hoppy. So I choose to read books and watch videos every single day to improve my vocabulary, grammar and listening skill in the naturally way. Beside, I work as waiter at a restaurant, so I can practice speaking skill (I forgot to tell you guys that I'm living in Canada).
Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is I feel boring when I do/doing exercises because learning English isn't my hobby. So I choose to read books and watch videos every single day to improve my vocabulary, grammar, and listening skill in a natural way. Beside, I work as a waiter at a restaurant, so I can practice my speaking skill (I forgot to tell you guys that I'm living in Canada).

Wat an amazing! You are doing better than the first time have come here, keep it on track, man.

Last edited by Mr.N.P.T; 10-06-2018 at 20:14.
Old 10-06-2018, 22:11
Đã tốn tiền

To be honest, I can't get motivated enough to continue or stop. I don't want to bear in mind anything but I am also afraid my mind will go blank. >"<
Old 11-06-2018, 05:08
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunTun12 View Post
My friend, here is some files for listening practice. Be sure to study hard day by day. I'm rather see you better in english in the near future than receive your appreciation while you dont try hard. MAKE PLAN NOW. Listening skill will be improved quickly if you learn everyday

https ://drive. google. com/file /d/1rbVr62CoAnzfRAo4cUK5q9iwlx4I9I_b/view?usp=drivesdk (tomato english)

https ://drive. google. com/file/d/1Pz3PtX9goIFl0LFOoeTqACBxC-UBwU1a/view?usp=drivesdk (longman english, it's a little bit harder)

There will bee more if you show me your passion

Gửi từ Samsung SM-E500H bằng vozFApp
Thank you so much, quote for bookmarking.

Sent from Chó con using vozFApp
Old 11-06-2018, 19:21

mọi người cho mình lời khuyên về cách học từ vựng với, mình sợ học nhiều mà không sử dụng nhiều chóng quên từ

Sent from Samsung SM-G530H using vozFApp
Lá vàng trước gió sẽ đưa vèo.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:15
Đã tốn tiền

Today is the 6th day in the first week in my plan to make life great again. Everything is great. I feel that I have lots of energy to work and study whole day. I believe that if I keep going then money, love and happiness will come to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.N.P.T View Post
Wat an amazing! You are doing better than the first time have come here, keep it on track, man.
Thank you for correcting me.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:23

[quote=Rui Tachibana;146168789]mọi người cho mình lời khuyên về cách học từ vựng với, mình sợ học nhiều mà không sử dụng nhiều chóng quên từ

Hi guy, I'm a new member here, but i have a bit experience about English and i think if you want to learn more vocabulary, the best way easy to do that is study anythings around you fist ) on your desk, your room,... that's make simple and much more easier.