Old 25-11-2017, 23:04
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

So many things i want to say, to write it down but i just can't find a word to do that. When the night falls, nothing left but sillence, me and my lonesomeness.
What do i do here?
You were a moment in life that comes and goes
A riddle, a rhyme that no one knows
A change of a heart, a twist of fate
Couldn't fix it, it's too late
Old 26-11-2017, 09:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pronay View Post
So many things i want to say, to write it down but i just can't find a word to do that. When the night falls, nothing left but sillence, me and my lonesomeness.
What do i do here?
D E P R E S S E D B O I
Old 26-11-2017, 11:42
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pronay View Post
What do i do here?
In the morning you're an angel, but when night falls, the demon inside of you is rising right? It's absolutely normal. Sometimes, I've heard a female voice in my head, it's also normal.

Sent using vozFApp
Bác nhớ tỉa lông gọn vào, không nó giắt vào kẽ cái khung niềng thì RIP họa mi
Old 26-11-2017, 15:48
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absent View Post
do you guy watch any us/uk tv series recently?do you guy know any good comedy series like friends
+The Office (US). The UK version, which is the original one, is highly recommended but I can't understand British joke so meh
+Parks and Recreation. This show is so good. I mean, we have Chris Pratt, Nick Offerman (playing Ron Swanson, the guy in the "I'm a simple man" gif",..... It's just so awesome that I'm going to rewatch after finishing rewatching The Office
+Community. So awesome but you have to understand American culture to get the references and fully appreciate the sense of humour (but it is not a "hard to watch" show
+Party Down. Funny show but to bad it got canceled after 2 seasons
+Dads (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2647548/?ref_=nv_sr_5) and Brooklyn 99 : kinda like Friends in the sense that they are mainly about simple, silly jokes. I find them still good enough
+Silicon Valley: kinda funny and well written, you will like it more if you are into the tech world
+Arrested Development: Highly recommended by many. I've only watched the first 2 seasons and find it good enough but it depends on your sense of humor
+It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: another highly recommended show. I haven't watched yet.

The first 4 shows are must watched. I suggest you quit whatever you're doing and finish all of them

P/s: Oh I forgot Veep. Its setting is the political scene of the US but it's really a comedy show, not another House of Cards.
By the way, the shows i suggested above have another sense of humor than Friends. They're the opposite of "sitcom with recorded laughter" shows, so the joke may not be as easy to recognize as Chandler's comments

Last edited by a3.phantom.vn; 26-11-2017 at 15:56.
Old 26-11-2017, 16:39
Đã tốn tiền

^you got like a ton of good shows, but let me add more, because why not ?

- The Good Place: If you're into ethics and have a different sense of humor, then you definitely have to check it out. It's not exactly situation comedy, and the laughter doesn't lie on punchlines, but on the characters themselves. The best comedy show recently, in my opinion.
- Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman: I only watch Rick and Morty but both shows are equally amazing, which again, have a quite different sense of humor. Very intellectual, yet emotionally subtle. Complex narration with philosophical problems, in a hilarious tone. You will love it.
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: OK, it's basically news with a British comedian, but it's hilarious as hell, and informative too. And you can learn British accent.

And it isn't over though, because it's time to get FUCKING DRAMATIC FOR OUR DEPRESSED BOYS

- Black Mirror: Best show. Watch San Junipero for maximum depression. Watch others for fear of future. Preferably enjoy with coffee on 2AM.
- Halt and Catch Fire: Period drama for tech guys like us. Want to know how the first portable PC was build ? Want to see the coolest female software engineer who built a BIOS that beated the shit out of IBM ? Watch this show. It got better from season 2, but you can binge all of them. It's the greatest show that nobody watches.
- Mr.Robot: No introduction needed. Fight Club - inspired plot ? Checked. Consumerism ? Checked. Accurate tech scenes ? Checked. Complex story arc ? Checked. 10/10.

P/s: sorry if I ruined this thread

Sent from Motorola Moto G (5S) Plus using vozFApp

Last edited by rockshavenosoul; 26-11-2017 at 16:45.
Old 26-11-2017, 17:46
Đã tốn tiền

Oh man, now I remember another great comedy show "Melissa and Joey". It's really easy to watch and entertaining .
Old 26-11-2017, 22:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3.phantom.vn View Post
+The Office (US). The UK version, which is the original one, is highly recommended but I can't understand British joke so meh
+Parks and Recreation. This show is so good. I mean, we have Chris Pratt, Nick Offerman (playing Ron Swanson, the guy in the "I'm a simple man" gif",..... It's just so awesome that I'm going to rewatch after finishing rewatching The Office
+Community. So awesome but you have to understand American culture to get the references and fully appreciate the sense of humour (but it is not a "hard to watch" show
+Party Down. Funny show but to bad it got canceled after 2 seasons
+Dads (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2647548/?ref_=nv_sr_5) and Brooklyn 99 : kinda like Friends in the sense that they are mainly about simple, silly jokes. I find them still good enough
+Silicon Valley: kinda funny and well written, you will like it more if you are into the tech world
+Arrested Development: Highly recommended by many. I've only watched the first 2 seasons and find it good enough but it depends on your sense of humor
+It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: another highly recommended show. I haven't watched yet.

The first 4 shows are must watched. I suggest you quit whatever you're doing and finish all of them

P/s: Oh I forgot Veep. Its setting is the political scene of the US but it's really a comedy show, not another House of Cards.
By the way, the shows i suggested above have another sense of humor than Friends. They're the opposite of "sitcom with recorded laughter" shows, so the joke may not be as easy to recognize as Chandler's comments
thanks for sharing mate but i prefer something that easy to understand and learn to adptive with basic real life conversation, so i still want something like friends: alots of chitchat and slangword not too much of f-word and please no violent or sexual because i have seen a bunch of breaking bad ,narcoss,the wires...that make me feel sick sometimes
Ps:any good show for kids like mylittlepony i find this more entertain than most of us/uk cartoon shows
Old 27-11-2017, 14:57
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
thanks for sharing mate but i prefer something that easy to understand and learn to adptive with basic real life conversation, so i still want something like friends: alots of chitchat and slangword not too much of f-word and please no violent or sexual because i have seen a bunch of breaking bad ,narcoss,the wires...that make me feel sick sometimes
Ps:any good show for kids like mylittlepony i find this more entertain than most of us/uk cartoon shows
The Office and Parks and Recreation: easy to understand, real life conversation. Or you can watch Party Down or Dads first, only 1 or 2 seasons.
Trust me man, you will regret your whole life if you don't watch The Office, Parks and Rec as well as Community. The 1st season of Parks and Rec is not so good but it's only 6 episodes.

Melissa and Joey is pretty good too, and it's a sitcom like Friends

Last edited by a3.phantom.vn; 27-11-2017 at 14:59.
Old 27-11-2017, 18:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3.phantom.vn View Post
The Office and Parks and Recreation: easy to understand, real life conversation. Or you can watch Party Down or Dads first, only 1 or 2 seasons.
Trust me man, you will regret your whole life if you don't watch The Office, Parks and Rec as well as Community. The 1st season of Parks and Rec is not so good but it's only 6 episodes.

Melissa and Joey is pretty good too, and it's a sitcom like Friends
Thanks for your suggestion man i would check all your movie rec latter and how about cartoon any good show like "my little pony"
Old 27-11-2017, 19:03
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion man i would check all your movie rec latter and how about cartoon any good show like "my little pony"
Well, we have gravity falls, bojack horseman, futurama, archer, adventure time, Phineas and Ferb