Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23251  
Old 11-04-2017, 19:05
hunghuy44's Avatar
hunghuy44 hunghuy44 is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2012
Location: Supernova's Flame
Posts: 473
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys, the National Examination is coming. I intend to join the Social Science and Humanity University, English/Chinese major. Can someone give me a brief review :sweet:, thanks so much.
__________________
Quote:
Học bổng bán phần tại trường chuyên về lĩnh vực công nghệ tại TQ
Liên hệ để được tư vấn
Reply With Quote
  #23252  
Old 11-04-2017, 20:14
13abyknight81301528's Avatar
13abyknight81301528 13abyknight81301528 is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 129
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghuy44 View Post
Hi guys, the National Examination is coming. I intend to join the Social Science and Humanity University, English/Chinese major. Can someone give me a brief review :sweet:, thanks so much.
When I was in HCMUT, there were some rumors about that university. Word on the street that there were a lot of gays in that university. I'm not sure about it now, though.
Reply With Quote
  #23253  
Old 12-04-2017, 01:29
woobin1903's Avatar
woobin1903 woobin1903 is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 333
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycorn Hecarim View Post
Any advice to help out a brotha finding a job? I'm graduating this year and I'd consider myself pretty good with the language. I have no problem with reading, speaking or listening, and the only thing I can say I'm lacking right now is in-depth knowledge on any particular subject (which I can remedy pretty quickly if I have a direction to work towards).

I also have some basic Japanese, not enough to write a thesis or anything, but I can still read manga and watch anime pretty well.

My biggest problem right now is not knowing which direction to take. I'm studying tourism, but have no interest in continuing that career path once I finish college. I've done some translating and transcribing work before, but I view that path as pretty unstable, favoring quick freelancing work over a stable position. Some have advised me to apply for a scholarship, but I don't even know where to start if I want something like that.

Can you tell me how it was like for you when you were starting out? People say that "Just get a high score on the IELTS and people will come begging you to work for them", but to my research, this is not the case at all.

In any case, I'll probably take either the IELTS or the TOEIC around this June. Pretty confident in my skill. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I can probably get at least a 7.5 in the IELTS and an almost perfect score in the TOEIC


Hi mate, what is your major and university ?
__________________
Nhà đông người sao phức tạp quá
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMax'big View Post
Nhà em gần chục người, 3 thế hệ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4version4 View Post
hạnh phúc của 1 đông gia
Quote:
Originally Posted by senkkt View Post
gia môn bất hạnh.vote xiên
Reply With Quote
  #23254  
Old 12-04-2017, 13:59
TongthongMy's Avatar
TongthongMy TongthongMy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Location: Hanoi
Posts: 1,370
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have a presentation about myself in English tonight. So anyone can fix my grammar? Thanks

My birthday is on 27 December in 1996 - the coldest time in this year. I was born in Hanoi and grown up in Dinh Le street. Dinh Le as known as book street nearby Hoan Kiem lake. When i was a child, I can stand for hours in the bookstore to read book, most of them is comic book. Now I live in Minh Khai street.

This year, Im a junior in trade union university majoring in occupational health and safety. U may have not heard about this major because just 2 university in VN training this. In the future, i will protect the worker, decrease workplace hazard for them, mostly in factory or construction.

I have a lot of hobbies: go on a trip to the mountain, waterfall or the beach... I'm a kind of people love hang out to see the world. So one of my biggest dream is travel around the world: climb to the Everest, go to the Louvre museum to admire the most artistic masterpieces in the world, to the Vegas to gambling (if im a millionaire). "Tôi có 1 vài sở thích nhẹ nhàng khác" *i dont know how to write this sentence in English* like playing piano, reading book, watching people making delicious foods for hours, etc

There's a few more things about me but you know time is limited. Thank you for listening my sharing
__________________
Tương truyền việc đại sự thì nghe lời vozer khuyên, làm ngược lại ắt thành công
Reply With Quote
  #23255  
Old 12-04-2017, 17:01
dvl_cho dvl_cho is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2017
Posts: 380
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongthongMy View Post
I have a presentation about myself in English tonight. So anyone can fix my grammar? Thanks

My birthday is on 27 December in 1996 - the coldest time in this year. I was born in Hanoi and grown up in Dinh Le street. Dinh Le as known as book street nearby Hoan Kiem lake. When i was a child, I can stand for hours in the bookstore to read book, most of them is comic book. Now I live in Minh Khai street.

This year, Im a junior in trade union university majoring in occupational health and safety. U may have not heard about this major because just 2 university in VN training this. In the future, i will protect the worker, decrease workplace hazard for them, mostly in factory or construction.

I have a lot of hobbies: go on a trip to the mountain, waterfall or the beach... I'm a kind of people love hang out to see the world. So one of my biggest dream is travel around the world: climb to the Everest, go to the Louvre museum to admire the most artistic masterpieces in the world, to the Vegas to gambling (if im a millionaire). "Tôi có 1 vài sở thích nhẹ nhàng khác" *i dont know how to write this sentence in English* like playing piano, reading book, watching people making delicious foods for hours, etc

There's a few more things about me but you know time is limited. Thank you for listening my sharing

please give me a green card Donald Trump
Reply With Quote
  #23256  
Old 12-04-2017, 17:09
vn.deserteagle's Avatar
vn.deserteagle vn.deserteagle is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 195
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Done as below, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongthongMy View Post
I have a presentation about myself in English tonight. So anyone can fix my grammar? Thanks

My birthday is on 27 December - the coldest time in a year. I was born in Hanoi and grew up in Dinh Le street. Dinh Le is a well-known book street nearby Hoan Kiem lake. When i was a child, I can stand hours at bookstores to read books, most of them are comic. Now I live in Minh Khai street.

I'm a junior student of Trade Union University, majoring in occupational health and safety. U may have not heard about this major because just 2 universities in VN training this. In the future, i will protect labor force, help them decrease hazardness in workplace which are mostly factories or construction sites.

I have a lot of hobbies: go on a trip to the mountains, waterfall or the beach... I'm a kind of people who love to see the world. So one of my biggest dream is to travel around the world: climb to the Everest, go to the Louvre museum to take a look at masterpieces displayed there; go to the Las Vegas to play gamble (if i'm a millionaire). I have other interests like playing piano, reading books, watching people making delicious foods in hours, etc

There's a few more things about me but you know my presentation time is limited. Thank you for listening
Reply With Quote
  #23257  
Old 12-04-2017, 21:49
hunghuy44's Avatar
hunghuy44 hunghuy44 is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2012
Location: Supernova's Flame
Posts: 473
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13abyknight81301528 View Post
When I was in HCMUT, there were some rumors about that university. Word on the street that there were a lot of gays in that university. I'm not sure about it now, though.
Nice

Any more rumors ??
__________________
Quote:
Học bổng bán phần tại trường chuyên về lĩnh vực công nghệ tại TQ
Liên hệ để được tư vấn
Reply With Quote
  #23258  
Old 13-04-2017, 13:08
thuongshoo4's Avatar
thuongshoo4 thuongshoo4 is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2013
Location: Hồ Chí Minh
Posts: 9,653

Take a long time to be number 1 again

Sent from my SM-C9000 C9 Pro using vozForums
__________________
chế pin cho sky A830 vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3361384
Reply With Quote
  #23259  
Old 13-04-2017, 13:16
dvl_cho dvl_cho is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2017
Posts: 380
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

lifts it up to get post


please, don't ban me...... thank you
Reply With Quote
  #23260  
Old 14-04-2017, 00:52
TongthongMy's Avatar
TongthongMy TongthongMy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Location: Hanoi
Posts: 1,370
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vn.deserteagle View Post
Done as below, bro.
Thanks bro
How to writing well? I just learn my grammar from Grammar in use - the basic book

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
Tương truyền việc đại sự thì nghe lời vozer khuyên, làm ngược lại ắt thành công
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:43.